VDT 1.1.11 Release
We are pleased to announce the release of VDT1.1.11.
- Bug Fixes:
- Glue schema: fixed configuration problems that made Glue schema and
providers not work.
- Upgraded software
- A new version (2.1.0) of the EDG's make gridmap utility. This
version can talk to a VOMs server.
- The Chimera Virtual Data System has been updated to version
- Condor has been upgraded to version 6.5.5
- NetLogger has been upgraded to version 2.2.
- The Fermilab CA certificate signing files have been added.
- A new version of GSI OpenSSH has been added, which removes the
threat of a root exploit.
- A new version of the gatekeeper installation, which is still
optional and disabled by default. After installation, see
post-install/README for more information about it.
The VDT 1.1.11 cache is located at: