VDT 1.1.13 Release
We are pleased to announce the release of VDT 1.1.13.
- New Features:
- A subset of the VDT can be installed from RPMs.
- VDT 1.1.13 includes now includes UberFTP v1.3.
- Starting with VDT 1.1.13 VDT-Client, VDT-Server, and VDT-SDK have ben merged to just one VDT package.
- Tools to help preserve old configuration (details)
- Meta-data querying tools (details)
- New way of installing trusted CA files (details)
- Bug Fixes:
- Fixes to GSI certificate request mechanism
- Several fixes in certification tests
- Upgraded software:
- Globus has been upgraded to version 2.4.3. This also includes several bugfixes and enhancements to the Globus release available from the Globus website.
- KX509 version 2031111
- MyProxy version 1.11
- GSIOpenSSH version 3.0
- Condor has been upgraded to version 6.6.1. This includes a full port to Redhat 9.0.
- RLS has been upgraded to version 2.1.4.
- ClassAds libraries have been upgraded to version 0.9.5.
- Logging messages in vdt-install.log are more consistent
- VDT 1.1.13 is the first release that unifies the VDT release for users from Europe and US.
Are you worried about Globus 2.4 compatibility with Globus 2.2? We're
not: Read why.
The VDT 1.1.13 cache is located at: