VDT 1.1.14 Release
We are pleased to announce the release of VDT 1.1.14.
- New Features:
- A new tool to read Globus Jobmanager accounting logs (details)
- RPMs for FTSH and VDS
- Scripts to rotate Globus and GRAM logs (details)
- Bug Fixes:
- edg-gridmapfile-upgrade no longer uses file length differences
to indicate change.
- When Globus is installed, more files with hardcoded paths are
fixed. We used to only fix the libtool files, nowe we fix all known
- Upgraded software:
- Virtual Data System 1.2.6
- Monalisa version 1.2.8
- RLS version 2.1.5
- Condor version 6.6.5
- FTSH version 2.0.3
- GLUE schema and information providers
- MySQL version 4.1.8
- JDK version 1.4.2_04
- Updated the CA certificates, particularly:
- Removed the expired Globus CA (42864e48)
- Updated the Fermi CAs (29021213, e1fce4e9)
- Removed the expred Fermi CA (7a15b590)
- Removed the expired DOE Science Grid CA (6349a761, 9d8753eb)
- Removed the old, expired German Grid CA (6df70cb1)
- Removed the old, expired CERN CA (bc870044)
- Removed the really old, expired CERN CA (c35c1972)
- Removed the old, expired INFN CA (df312a4e)
- Red Hat Logrotate 3.3 is now included and used to rotate globus logs.
- RLS is now installed as a single component rather than individual client and server.
It also includes all the Globus dependencies enabling standalone installation
- VDT utilities are now consistently named. Any command that starts with vdt now deliminates words with -.
The VDT 1.1.14 cache is located at: