VDT 1.2.0 Release
We are pleased to announce the release of VDT 1.2.0.
- New Features since VDT 1.1.14:
- vdt_get_job_info is now aware of rotated logs.
- A new, easier to use, test
- As a security precaution, the GRIS (MDS) now runs as the deamon user when installed as root
- The GRIS (MDS) is now optionally installed with authentication
turned on. This is a question asked during a root installation. If
you turn it on you will need to have a GSI LDAP service certificate
installed and it will need to be owned by the daemon user.
- RedHat Enterprise Linux 3 is
now officially supported.
- Bug Fixes since VDT 1.1.14:
- The VDT is now more careful about how it edits files in /etc.
- EDG-CRL-Update now restarts on boot.
- If you choose a pre-existing Condor configuration, Monalisa is
aware of it, and it is reflected in the setup.SHELL files.
- When users use configure_globus.sh directly (instead of in the
installation process) and a task cannot be completed
configure_globus.sh now exits with 1 instead of 0.
- $GLOBUS_LOCATION/etc/globus-job-manager.conf now instructions
the job manager to preserve the LD_LIBRARY_PATH variable.
- Upgraded software:
- FTSH version 2.0.5
- GSISSH version 3.4
- MonaLisa 1.2.12
- VDS 1.2.10
To learn more, you can view
the main documentation page or
a list of documentation about VDT 1.2.0.
The VDT 1.2.0 cache is located at: