Note: This web site is only kept up to date for OSG Software
1.2 (VDT 2.0.0). If you are looking for information for the most recent
release, the RPM-based OSG Software 3.0, please see
the OSG documentation web site
Note: This version of the VDT (1.2.3) is no longer supported. Feel free to look through the documentation and install it, but we cannot guarantee support for it. The current stable release is 2.0.0.
VDT 1.2.3 Release
We are pleased to announce the release of VDT 1.2.3. Since this
release is part of a stable series we've tried to keep the changes to
a minimum. This looks very similar to VDT 1.2.2. If you are happily
using VDT 1.2.2, you probably do not need to upgrade.
New Supported Platform
- We're happy to announce support for Fedora Core 3.
- The DOE-EDG-Certificates package is now versioned independant of the VDT. This allows you to easily get new and updated CA certificates without upgrading the entire VDT. Instructions are available for updating the certs packages.
- Init scripts edg-crl-updated and edg-gridmapfile-updated now work on platforms other then RedHat Linux.
- Several problems with the Debian package install have been fixed.
- The vdt_compile_globus_core RPM now correctly creates globus_config.h.
To learn more, you can view
the main documentation page or
documentation specific to VDT 1.2.3.
The VDT 1.2.3 cache is located at: