Note: This web site is only kept up to date for OSG Software
1.2 (VDT 2.0.0). If you are looking for information for the most recent
release, the RPM-based OSG Software 3.0, please see
the OSG documentation web site
Note: This version of the VDT (1.3.1) is no longer supported. Feel free to look through the documentation and install it, but we cannot guarantee support for it. The current stable release is 2.0.0.
VDT 1.3.1 Release
We are pleased to announce the release of VDT 1.3.1.
PRIMA authorization module is now in the VDT. It is a gatekeeper
authorization callout, and it can work with GUMS, if you are using
it. It is not enabled by default. Our PRIMA build has known problems
(the gatekeeper crashes) on RedHat 7.2, but we believe it works on
other supported platforms.
- The VDT can now configure Condor to start at boot time.
- The Globus RLS server is now set up and configured at install
time. There are no longer any post-install steps required.
- A new set of user
certificate request scripts contributed by PPDG.
configuration is now done during the VDT install.
- The Condor-G GridMonitor
is now turned on by default.
- DRM is now configured during the install. There are no longer
any post-install steps required.
- VOMS is now configured during installation. There are no longer
any post-install-steps required.
- Several fixes to edg-mkgridmap and edg-crl-update to make them
more reliable and start correctly during the install.
- The environment variable VDTSETUP_AGREE_TO_LICENCES is once
again accepted to pre-answer the VDTSETUP_AGREE_TO_LICENSES
- VDS 1.3.5b
- MonaLisa 1.2.26
- DRM 1.2.4
- RLS 3.0.041021 (from Globus 3.9.x)
- VOMS 1.3.2
- Condor 6.7.4 (Includes Condor-C and fixes the GridMonitor bug)
To learn more, you can view
the main documentation page or
documentation specific to VDT 1.3.1.
The VDT 1.3.1 cache is located at: