Note: This web site is only kept up to date for OSG Software
1.2 (VDT 2.0.0). If you are looking for information for the most recent
release, the RPM-based OSG Software 3.0, please see
the OSG documentation web site
Note: This version of the VDT (1.3.2) is no longer supported. Feel free to look through the documentation and install it, but we cannot guarantee support for it. The current stable release is 2.0.0.
VDT 1.3.2 Release
We are pleased to announce the release of VDT 1.3.2.
- The jClarens web services discovery service has been added.
- Several fixes have been made to the EDG-MakeGridmap daemon
- The VOMS Admin server now responds to connections from edg-voms-admin-local
- Properly start several services left unstarted in 1.3.1
- The Globus GRIS server now starts correctly
- Several bugs in the MonaLisa configuration script have been fixed
To learn more, you can view
the main documentation page or
documentation specific to VDT 1.3.2.
The VDT 1.3.2 cache is located at: