Note: This web site is only kept up to date for OSG Software
1.2 (VDT 2.0.0). If you are looking for information for the most recent
release, the RPM-based OSG Software 3.0, please see
the OSG documentation web site
Note: This version of the VDT (1.3.4) is no longer supported. Feel free to look through the documentation and install it, but we cannot guarantee support for it. The current stable release is 2.0.0.
VDT 1.3.4 Release
We are pleased to announce the release of VDT 1.3.4.
- Various components now use the directory $VDT_LOCATION/vdt-app-data for their data files. When upgrading from VDT 1.3.4 you should be able to carry that directory forward to retain data from VOMS, RLS, DRM and NeST.
- GPT and the perl modules are no longer built during the install. This speeds the install and provides a more robust perl setup.
- The VOMS Admin interface will no longer return 403 errors.
- GUMS 1.0.1 is now part of the VDT.
- The DBI and DBD::SQLite2 perl modules are now included.
- Discovered that VOMS-Admin does not work on Redhat 7 due to a perl bug. As a result, the VDT install on Redhat 7 will no longer include the VOMS server.
To learn more, you can view
the main documentation page or
documentation specific to VDT 1.3.4.
The VDT 1.3.4 cache is located at: